Saturday, December 20, 2014

Will you be home for the holidays?

Santa Barbara.  California.
Christmas is right around the corner.  90 millions Americans will travel for the Holidays this year?  Some already started the travels this weekend.  I will not be home but I will be traveling with family and friends during Xmas break.  Then I will take another solo adventure for new year break (so very excited!).  Will you be staying home or traveling to home for the holidays?  Which (state and country) is your home?  


“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me.  It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” –Albert Einstein

24 comments:

  1. I"m heading home for christmas. To vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I am not going anywhere this Christmas. Too many flights cancelled in my area, but it's okay. I will find another way in the new year to see family. Hopefully next Christmas I can see family, but there's always another time during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. Hope you get to see your family early next year.

      Delete
  3. Mariah K.12/22/2014

    About to fly out. I'm coming home! Medford, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spend my holidays in home and some vacation and holidays i try to visit some beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  5. chiang mai thailand

    ReplyDelete
  6. holiday is very importent because i want to travel many awesome place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always happy when I'm traveling :) happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked that ending quote by Albert Einstein!! I this Christmas i was at home. It was special. the other year i went to Spain but this one found me at home, Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: I love inspirational quotes. Oh, Italy! I will be there in February. Can't wait.

      Delete
  9. YUP, traveling with family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had a great time with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I had a wonderful time.

      Delete
  11. Anonymous1/01/2015

    Wow!!It has been an amazing festive season. I have been out to different places but I crowned it with a visit to Vegas. Followed the tips of your previous post on Vegas. I've really enjoyed my holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Vegas sounds wonderful.

      Delete