Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Back in my favorite city on earth

Back in September, I wrote about Why Las Vegas is the Best City to visit in America.  Well, I'm on the road now and just landed on the night before Thanksgiving.  This is my first time in Las Vegas.  For this year.  For my life time, this is the 25th time.

I invited my family/friends/coworkers to join this adventure.  First, everyone got excited about Vegas; once they heard about the rest of the trip, then they just could not make it.  As always, when no one is available, I just get up and go by myself.

Well, here's what they missed.  A full suite room at Hard Rock.  I am creating this blog post here, just me in the room with some beer, 2 beds, a shower room and a hot tub.





While most visitor in the sin city will be gambling/partying late tonight and will be sleeping in tomorrow morning, I need to hit the bed (one of the beds) soon.  Tomorrow will be an exhausting day.


"Start where you are.  Use what you have.  Do what you can."  -Arthur Ashe

14 comments:

  1. How classy! Have a wonder trip Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vegas. I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: i'm so lucky I live close to Vegas. 1.5 hr flight.

      Delete
  3. Las Vegas never sleep !!! I need it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: It is true. I have to visit at least once a year.

      Delete
  4. Las Vegas is such a wonderful place to visit. I've been there a few times, and I loved it every time. Anyways, I never stayed in such a beautiful place like that though, would be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell people who have never been to Vegas that they would promise themselves to come back once they get there.
      (: It is not the best place to stay but it's pretty decent for a solo traveler.

      Delete
  5. you are in love with Vegas. Is not not a city of gamblers??(just kidding). I have been to Vegas once in my lifetime. I still have 24 more visits to square it with you. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: Vegas is not just for gambling.

      Delete
  6. i love this place and want to travel and sleep

    ReplyDelete
  7. Landry2/12/2015

    The rooms there are just so gorgeous! What a luxury to be able to stay there. :)
    What shows did you catch while in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shows this time. (: I drove straight to Utah the very next morning.

      Delete