Saturday, November 15, 2014

6 Reasons Why You should Travel More

Biltmore Este, North Carolina

Good things come to those who [Do Not] wait, when it comes to travel.  Traveling is a beautiful thing that only those who have traveled before can attest of its beauty.  Even to those who have traveled, you still need to travel more and more to enjoy the beauty of traveling in a newer level. 





There are various reasons why you should travel more.  Here are my top 6 reasons:


London, England, UK
You Become Open-Minded
Traveling more will expose you to diverse culture in the world. By sampling all the culture, you will become open-minded. This will also work to improve your reasoning since you will be equipped with knowledge to tackle different problems arising.







You Become More Independent, Confident and Social
Edinburgh Castle, Scotland


It is through your frequent travel that you will become more independent. More especially if you are traveling alone. Not only will you become independent, but also confident and social since you will interact with many people you meet.





Big Island, Hawai'i
You Become an Interesting Person
Frequent travelers are often more interesting than those who do not travel more often. This is because they get exposed to different environments and hence adapt to various ways of living. You also become knowledgeable and thus people will find you to be interesting.





Travel Gives you Time to get out of Comfort Zone
Paradise Island, The Bahamas
It is no longer about work. This is the time you need to get out and have fun. You should go out of your comfort zone more often to avoid the monotony of being in one place.  This is the reason why I don't like business travels.  When I travel, I have no job, no title.  I'm just a traveler.  No business meetings, absolutely nothing to worry about anybody else but myself.  I feel more independent that way.




You Get to Walk More
Death Valley, California
Exercise is one thing that people have been encouraged to participate in to improve their health conditions. By traveling more, you also get to walk more hence you get to exercise thus improving your health.  When I travel, I walk everywhere.  It is the perfect way to keep yourself in shape.




You Make Memories
Silver Falls, Oregon


By traveling more you get to have more wow moments and so many moments to make memories from.  If you want to have more exciting memories in your life, you should make a point of traveling more.


There are other reasons that have not been stated that carry much importance but the above given reasons should be enough to make a person travel more.  Life moves fast.  Don't settle with your nine-to-five, nightly TV shows and weekly night-outs at the bar in your comfort zone.  Get out there and see how other people are living in different parts of the world.  Are you inspired yet?  


“I’d rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth.” – Steve McQueen 


14 comments:

  1. Exposure exposure!! Traveling exposes people. And it is true what you have said, you become open minded. Different cultures you meet out there gives you exposure to the real world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! (: Thank you for your input.

      Delete
  2. Now I know why some people are never interesting in all aspects. they ought to travel some times to make themselves lively. I think this article can be useful to my workaholic friend who never goes out even to a a park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please your friend to step out of the comfort zone and try something new.

      Delete
  3. those who travel more often are assumed to be wise than the people who sit back at home watching the very same things on daily basis. I discovered the secret to travel when i was still a young guy. Now it has grown in me. Am yet to explore the places you have Kate but am trying my best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santi, the more you travel, the better you will be at. You will be become more comfortable with taking risks.

      Delete
  4. traveling is very fun. I go out with my lazy boyfriend every time we are free. And we always enjoy every bit. he is lazy but travel has made him become more interesting than before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol (: Thanks for sharing, Barbara.

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to travel more, and do so many exciting things in my life. I am not going to live forever, and seeing the world is a big dream of mine. Plus, the idea of learning about so many cultures is something that appeals to me quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel gives you some time to reduce stress. Dream big and travel as often as you can!

      Delete
  6. Traveling is unique and adventurous that's for sure. You have the chance to learn so much about the world while traveling and that's what I absolutely love about it. I need to travel a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel is my greatest passion and I make it important part of my life.

      Delete
  7. travel is my fevarite work and a part of my life, i spend my holidays in travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Travel makes you awesome.

      Delete