Saturday, October 25, 2014

5 Reasons You Should Travel While You Are Single

Traveling while single can be one of the best ways of travel. It might look awkward but it is certainly a recommended way of traveling. 

So what are the reasons for traveling while single? In getting to answer this question, here is my top 5 reasons why you should travel while you are single.


Chicago, Illinois.

You will Appreciate Being Single
Being single is something that one can enjoy it to the maximum while on a traveling expedition. 

The whole beauty about of being single is triggered when one is traveling. Here is where you learn to appreciate the beauty of being single.


Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.


You will Learn to be Alone
There are people who fear being left alone. When you make a traveling expedition while single, you will learn to be alone. 

You will not rely on the availability of your friends to make you happy.


Disney World, Florida


You Might Find a Partner from the Other Side of the World
The world is full of beautiful people in it. It is only when you are traveling alone that you can find a soul mate in a country or region far away from yours.  

You might get back home with a lifetime partner whom you will cherish for the rest of your life.
Graceland, Tennessee



You have Fewer Obligations
Another benefit of being single is that you get to have fewer obligations than if you had a partner by your side. 

You have flexible timings to do whatever is that you want to do.

Golden Gate Bridge, California



You will Enjoy your Youthful Days
These are your years to enjoy all that the earth has to offer before committing to lifetime relationship. Make use of your young age to visit the world while still single. 

There shall come a time when you shall long for all these but there will be no way of implementing them. This is the time!


Redwood National Park, California
Now plan for a traveling expedition to enjoy the given benefits of traveling while single.  Stop waiting to get a partner to start traveling.  No one is available to go with you?  Go solo.  I'll write about traveling solo next weekend.  Cheers!

"Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try." -Jack Canfield


33 comments:

  1. "You Might Find a Partner from the Other Side of the World" that is a good reason :) Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've considered traveling alone just because I can be alone and not have to deal with anything, but then again, I am one who gets scared by myself, and traveling to a place I've never been, I'd like to have at least one other person. But I agree that being alone teaches you a lot, but the only way I'd travel alone would be in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never felt lonely while traveling solo. You don’t need to let the fear control you. Pprogram yourself for confidence. Take a short weekend getaway first before taking a long journey. You can do it!

      Delete
  3. I never knew that single guys like us could enjoy travelling. I see I have a chance of getting and meeting a partner out there. Thanks for opening my eyes. No reason at all for me to stay at home during holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't stay at home for holidays. Life is too short. You gotta see what the world has to offer!

      Delete
  4. So nicely described the reasons for alone traveling,it's cent percent true that we can catch a lot of thinks from traveling when we are single.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Solo traveling allows you to enjoy the place on your own term, your own timing.

      Delete
  5. As a travel loving people i also like to pay my visit in different place without any partner cause if i m along with someone then i have to care about him and look after him.that's will so boring for me while traveling.That's why being single is best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/30/2014

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra M.10/30/2014

    Hey Kate, So glad I discovered your travel blog. Reading your stories has inspired me to travel solo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. Research on destinations. Pack light. Get up and go!

      Delete
  8. Jennifer P.11/02/2014

    Wait you work full time, travel for adventures and share your knowledge and experiences in this blog? How do you do that? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! You can do that with your full time job and even with side jobs.
      I spend hours on the weekends to keep this blog active, but work days are impossible.

      Delete
  9. So happy to read your article Kate. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback, Nikole.

      Delete
  10. i want to travel and travel many awesome place world wide

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post, I need it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhhh its too late. You should've written this 2 years ago. Though I am married but this time will plan to visit a place alone... :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lol. It is alway fun to travel with spouse. (: Just saying traveling alone is good before you meet the right partner.

      Delete
  13. Thank you kate for your article and love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your comments. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  14. Shayna2/06/2015

    The summer before I graduated college, I took a few weeks to travel abroad to backpack through Europe. I went along with my younger sister and we stayed at hostels. It was such a wonderful freeing experience. And, I met a lot of really nice people along the way. If it weren't for that trip, I would not have met the love of my life, another American traveling overseas. We got married a few weeks after college graduation and started a beautiful family.

    Since getting married and having babies, being a mom and supporting my family is just about all I do. There is no time for anything else.

    I know that things will never be the same again, being single and care free. And, though sometimes I wish that I'd taken more years to enjoy my young, single life more, I am so grateful for the beautiful family that I have now and all the lovely vacation experiences we can have together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shayna, what a romantic story! (: You can still travel with your spouse.

      Delete
  15. Thiѕ iѕ really ѕоmеthing Ill try it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yaah me also used to travel alone.. bcoz more freedom... and can concentrate on enjoying each and every piece of things.... Our own interest only... So i enjoy the most those times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love traveling solo. It is so adventurous!

      Delete
  17. I agree with your every single word and I always prefer to travel alone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank God I am still single. I will start making some travels to important locations and exiting places just like you.

    ReplyDelete