Friday, September 12, 2014

5 Ways Travel Makes You Fabulous

Traveling is a passion that comes in life when you see how happy other people are while traveling to different places. Some people do business while traveling different places and enjoy life on the road.  While I can't do the same, I am inspired by folks who travel the world full time and live fully on travel blogs.  E-book sales and advertising on blogs funds the whole life.  It is a great way of living life.
Denali, Alaska

When you travel, you get new ideas and tricks to expand the business or work.  You share experience with other travelers on the road.  You get information about many different things, which you cannot get without traveling. To me, travel is a priority passion while I also need to prioritize work.  

Here’s 5 ways travel makes you an awesome person:


South Beach, Miami, Florida

1.  You become more interesting and sociable
When you travel to the different places alone and automatically you become more social.  You meet with the different people and make them your friends. You share your experience with them and they do the same.  You come to know about the nature of different regions in the countries.  I used to be an extremely shy person.  I was shy and insecure for many years of my life.  Travel makes me talk to strangers, be more comfortable interacting with people and find new friends on the road.  Just imagine yourself as someone greater, program yourself for confidence and you will become a more interesting person.

2.  You learn way of talking
When you travel and explore the world, you learn the way of talking with people of different countries. Talking in the polite way of local style you can earn the heart of different people. If your speech is interesting and attractive, people love and enjoy having conversation with you. When I was in Nassau, the Bahamas, a sweet Bahamian lady walked me to the bus station, waited till Jitney (mini bus) arrived, told the bus driver to drop me off right in front of my destination.  I thought she was also taking the bus until she waived bye to me who seated on the bus, then she walked away from the bus stop.  It all started from a small talk.  


Nassau, The Bahamas

3.  You gain confidence
People who travel different places and meet with the strangers get the confidence to handle people. You gain the confidence by learning the different tricks from people. I make mistakes which I treat as opportunities to learn and improve for future.  The more places I visit, the more I believe in myself.  Travel makes me step out of the comfort zone.  Travel makes me learn to be alone and to live with less.

4.  You become adventurous
When you explore the place, you have to find your own adventures. Not every place keeps the nice beach or the hills for climbing. You have to find the way to make yourself adventure and explore the things in different ways. Life is all about building a journey.  When I was in London, I got off bus or tube whenever I saw an interesting place to check out.  I made myself lost and figured out how to get to the next stop (without having ‘G’lobal ‘P’ositioning ‘S’ystem on my phone).  I just love the sense of adventure.

London China Town, United Kingdom

5.  You feel happier
When you travel solo, you don’t feel stress or concern about anyone else except yourself.  You become happier and enjoy your life without limits. That is the real life not everyone has the chance to enjoy. Traveling reduces stress from daily life, and creates knowledge and new ideas in your mind.  Travel makes me a better and happier person.  Travel makes me a fabulous woman who has her own life, who lives up to her own standards and who defines her own plans instead of following the traditions.

Olympic NP, Washington


"How well are you really living your life?  Don't just say you want to do something, do it." - Tony Robbins


35 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/13/2014

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9/14/2014

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Eindra9/13/2014

    adventurous kate - how about a boy friend ?? traveling alone is boring. you will be happy with partner. jk ;)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: Good point.
      I am happy being single or being in a relationship. When someone comes along, then absolutely I'm there. But if I'm in a relationship, it has to be with someone who is really special. :)

      Delete
  3. Great post! This is all true. Traveling is something fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to travel solo that make me happier, no stress, no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay9/13/2014

    Unfortunately I am tied down to 2 young kids so I can't do too much traveling, however thankfully they do grow up, and once they are, I will get back to where I left off before I had them.. which is doing a lot of traveling. I agree, it does make you interesting and fun :) I can't wait to get back to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Traveling is awesome and if you are short on cash you can find cool ways to travel on a shoestring budget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I'm a budget traveler. I'm so careful with my travel funds.

      Delete
  7. These are all true, especially since you learn so many new things, meet so many great people, and learn a lot of things about different cultures. It's so exciting and riveting to travel and meet people you never thought you would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel makes you a better person. You get to see how other people live. You get to learn their cultures. You have stories to tell.

      Delete
  8. Traveling makes me very happy, because when traveling you learn a lot about people and life in general. That's why traveling is really fun, and we can learn so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And traveling makes you awesome!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous1/15/2015

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  9. Danielle1/09/2015

    the last sentence inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great info. I am totally agreed on your views that traveling not only makes you sociable and confident, but at the same time increases your knowledge. great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Travel with Tracy1/15/2015

    Listen!
    I really liked your blog.
    I really loved your blog.
    I really enjoyed your blog.
    I love love all your posts.
    You are fabulous Kate! Check out my travel blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I do appreciate your awesome feedback. I would love to read your blog but there's no link.

      Delete
  12. I love you kate
    i like your this blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. this blog give me some emportant information about traveling beautiful place
    i inspire from this posts
    love you kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Though I have lived in many places in the United States, that was mostly for work related reasons. Since my daughter was born, we haven't traveled much, only staying local. I have wanted to take her to different wonderful places in our state and country and enjoy the sites that are around here. Years have passed waiting and I'm worried it is too late. Still I have always wondered how to earn the money needed for such lavish travel. Even taking a short three hundred mile trip to the coast to visit the beach would be very costly for my family and no funds available for that now. So I have despaired thinking that maybe it would not be possible. After reading your story about travel here and how it has made you so bold and how you earn money to do the travel gives me courage that I can do it too. Knowing now there are ways to earn money such as by blogging or writing is reassuring as I love to write too. Thank you so much Kate for your encouragement, I feel as if I can do it too. Please wish me luck. I hope that I can have as many wonderful adventures as you, taking my daughter to all these amazing places on earth. :)
    Many blessings for you and best wishes for your blog and journeys ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beverly! Yes, get up and go now, or it will be too late. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy what this beautiful world has to offer. I'm sorry about the late response.

      Delete
  15. Louise3/13/2015

    I'm not a really shy person, but sometimes I shy away from crowds. I would not mind traveling to a place that is more out of the way, very serene and calming for my nerves. The city life is very noisy, just anywhere but here would be good. There are so many amazing places to visit that I have not seen yet. And, I feel like there's not enough time to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel will change you! You'll no longer be a shy person after traveling solo for a few times!

      Delete
  16. Me too Kate!
    Likes Greatly exploring new places...
    Now am at 34, i have visited 4 countries and enjoyed natural beauty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Shamine! Many more countries to come.

      Delete
  17. Hi Kate...
    I want to get updates on your latest post ditectly in my mail. How do I do that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These landscape and mountains are so beautiful. What a wonderful, colorful and creative work of God.

    ReplyDelete