Saturday, August 9, 2014

Take A Trip To Cure Boredom Now

O'ahu Island, Hawaii
Well, it’s Saturday again.  I didn’t have a chance to post anything for the entire week.  Today is definitely better than yesterday.  Tomorrow will be superb.  Anyway, I have another set of travel tips.

No matter where one is going (expect some places), traveling is so fun. Remain calm and don't drown in stress.   Just plan your trip well, and it should be enjoyable.

Sedona, Arizona



It will be easier to come up with a budget for your trip.  I always do.  By knowing how much your money is worth in other countries, you will have a better idea.  It definitely helps me avoid spending too much. 


World's Largest Aquarium, Georgia

If you have some flexibility in your travel dates, try adjusting your time frame a little bit while searching for a good deal. Check out the different rates in the booking window you have to travel in.  Most of Travel web sites allow you to see and compare the fares for every month in monthly calendar.  There may be special rates specific to the dates, and being flexible can save you money.


Kings Canyon National Park



You can survive a red-eye flight using sleeping pills.  It can be really hard to get good sleep on a plane, with unfamiliar noises, the lights here and there and the cramped seats (assuming you fly economy class like I do).




Traveling in the UK is really convenient.  Public transportation is the best enhancement to commute.  Many express buses offer a safe clean experience along with free Wi-Fi.  Oh I miss the UK already.

Have a terrific rest of the weekend!



“In both business and personal life, I’ve always found that travel inspires me more than anything else I do. Evidence of the languages, cultures, scenery, food, and design sensibilities that I discover all over the world can be found in every piece of my jewelry.” – Ivanka Trump 

4 comments:

  1. I took a look for some hotels in my country, specifically in my town. It turns that the only hotel that is in the bare center ( Neboder) of the town is the one which is the cheapest. Over the weekend rate ( Friday - Monday) it would cost $275 in comparison to others it's almost nothing. Of course it is not equipped with fancy pool and a gym or whatever... but I know for sure that a bus station for locals is right in front of the door, you can practically hop on the bus from the reception area and a public transportation is rather cheap, daily ticket (24 hour one) for the first zone is $4 and for the forth ( outside city) is probably $10 or little less...
    You can't see those things in the hotels manuals or tourist magazines and nobody will tell you that... If I was planning my own trip to somewhere else- I will make sure to get in touch with some local native people to get all the information right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see Croatia. It is one of 100 countries I have to visit. Travel can be inexpensive if you plan ahead of time. :)

      Delete