Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Travel Photo: #9: Universal Studios Orlando


Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Visited Summer 2011.

Universal Studios Orlando Overview

This is an amazing theme park located in Orlando, Florida. It was established on June 7, 1990, as an entertainment center which features lots of live shows as well as numerous attractions. The park plays host to over 6 million visitors every year.
This theme park features many popular movies live due to its vast film library. When you are inside this theme park, everything will seem like you are inside the movies you watch. You will be taken on a ride through the movies, for example; Harry potter rides, Transformers ride etc.  We didn’t try the famous butterbeer though.


Top Attractions At The Universal Studios Orlando

1. Harry Potter Rides
Here you can live the adventure of Harry Potter. You will be taken on a ride through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, explore the castle, ride into the mystical world of magic, and lots more.  Another interesting thing about Harry Potter rides is that you can even take part in Triwizard Tournaments, and if you are courageous enough, you can emerge a champion.  Guess how long we had to wait in line to get on that rides.  Two and a half hours!

2. A Day In The Park With Barney
This is not just a kid zone, even adults will love it here. But if you went to the theme park with your kids, this is the ideal location for them to have fun with Barney.

3. Shrek 4-D
This is yet another attraction at the Orlando theme park. Even if you are not a big fan of Shrek, this amazing 4D display will make you fall in love with Shrek. All the effects were nicely done and the fun was a memorable one, just like the one at Universal Studios Hollywood.  


How To Get To Universal Studios Orlando

From Orlando International Airport: Use SR-528 West 11 miles to I-4 East. Now take I-4 East 2 miles to exit 75A.

Finally, locate Universal Studios Orlando; it is not too far from where you exited.

“The cool thing about being famous is traveling.” – Britney Spears



14 comments:

  1. Claire8/31/2014

    I went to both Universal Studios in LA as well as in Orlando. I like the one in Orlando so much better. If I go back I need to check out the area with Barney :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you! Especially with Hp rides, Orlando is so much better.

      Delete
  2. Ashley9/01/2014

    I have yet to visit Universal Studios in Orlando. I liked the one in LA however I have heard great things about the one in Florida and want to find out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids are back to school. Now is a great time to go.

      Delete
  3. Hope that I will visit one day. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linn K9/16/2014

    Last time I was in Orlando I visited Sea World. I really wanted to go to Universal Studios, but wasn't able to. Your post just reminded me why I wanted to go back to Orlando. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to sea world in Orlando but I've been to the ones in San Diego and San Antonio. I went to Disney World in that trip.
      Yes, you should go back to Orlando. Harry Potter rides are awesome!

      Delete
  5. I loved universal studios in Singapore. Never been to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: I have never been to Singapore..

      Delete
  6. I went to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida when I was 12 years old, and that was many moons ago. I wish I would have gone there since, but it's been a long time. Since I have kids now, I might as well bring them soon, would be a fun experience to show them such a fun time like I had back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a fun family time at Universal Studio in Orlando!

      Delete