Friday, August 1, 2014

Get There And Back Again With These Travel Ideas

McArthur-Burney Falls, California
Joshua Tree NP, California
Greeting from Oregon! I am not a TV fan; reading and writing is more intriguing to me.  Today, I have come occurring behind choice set of travel ideas to write approximately.



Washington Monument, Washington DC
Before taking a trip, the most important issue is to learn all you can quite travel. Even people that travel a lot can learn something add-on.  I have to learn a lot more and more for the rest of my life.

Check your hotel alarm when you get there. You do not want to be subject to the alarm needs of the previous guest(s). I got waken up by 3:30 or 5 am alarm which is really irritating.  



Cabo San Lucas, Mexico



Find out if you are going to need a visa. Make sure to get your applications in early, since paperwork can take awhile to process. If you do not take care of the paperwork, you will not be able to travel freely.  That's why I didn't start traveling aboard till I got my first US passport.  With this coolest passport on earth, I don't need a visa to visit most countries.  I need a visa to visit my home country, Burma.    


Ironman Statue, Alabama

If visiting National Parks is in the cards for your vacation, consider purchasing an official National Park Pass called America the Beautiful. I paid $80 last year in August and it is good till end of August this year.  I saved over $60 with this card.  I visited 14 (one more tomorrow) with this card.  It is good for all the parks for one year.

Having a shrewd travel personality is essential to putting together an awesome trip for you.  Now take off and have fun!  



“I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.”-Caskie Stinnett 

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea that you need VISA to visit some countries, I thought that there is no other document but passport required.
    How come your homeland needs Visa and other countries not???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone with a non Burmese passport needs a Visa. Hope it will change soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/24/2014

    Hi you got an interesting life , full of adventure and amazing travels ... How about adding man in your life ??? Just kidding !
    (M y cousin still available)
    love , eiei the great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello eiei the great,
      I'm guessing you're from Burma. Welcome and thanks for visiting.
      Here's the answer.
      I'm happy being single or being in a relationship. When someone comes along, then absolutely I'm there and he can take away my happy single life. But that person has to be really special.

      Delete