Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Trinity College & Saint Stephen's Green Park

I flew from Edinburgh to Dublin a night before.  Exhausted.  And fell asleep way too early in the evening.  Couldn't help but I was an early bird the next morning.  Took the bus from Hotel near DUB to downtown Dublin at 7 in the morning. 


So Quiet at 7:30ish in the morning.  (When I walked by in the afternoon, I saw that the campus was pretty crowded with tourists).

Trinity College.  (The College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin)




Old Library

The Berkeley Library


Train Station across Trinity

This old gorgeous college was established in 1592.  This is the first college of Dublin.

Walking day!  I walked straight to Saint Stephen's Green Park from Trinity College.





No comments:

Post a Comment