Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick Cathedral


St. Patrick Cathedral is the National Cathedral of the Church of Ireland, which serves as one of the most popular tourist attractions in Ireland.

5.5 Millions people visit this Cathedral each year.

The architecture of this construction is truly magnificent and people always feel completely amazed by the beauty and detail that both the inside and outside of this church have to offer.









St. Patrick Park (View from a nice bench; the Cathedral was right behind me)
Admission €4.50 with my Student ID :]
€1 more for general admission.  It is the walking distance from Dublin Castle.

6 comments:

  1. The only thing missing is a hunchback swinging down off that tower... O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I don't get it. What am I missing?

      Delete
    2. I think it was a Notre Dame remark, but they are mistaken, that it is in Paris ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh, ok.. (: I'll find out when I get to Paris in February.

      Delete
  2. Another place with family. In county cork. I would love to visit and see allllllllll the attractions and sights Ireland has to offer.... and the pubs haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irish pubs are unique and awesome.

      Delete