Sunday, March 2, 2014

My First Night in London

Piccadilly Circus and Haymarket in Soho neighborhood.  I took Double-Decker Bus #3 from Hotel and got off at Trafalga Square to check out the area.  I never had to wait more than 10 min for bus.  Public transportation is incredibly reliable.


Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum.  This museum is not in my must-see list.  I didn't go in.
The Beatles portrait, made out of stamps, at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum.


Big Ben, West Minster Hall and Houses of Parliament.  View from Albert Embankment.

St. Mary's Garden museums

Hot Cross Buns! 
 I went grocery shopping on my way back.  Everything is pretty inexpensive.  I found varieties of Asian food (a lot of Indian meals).  Sanwich cost £2 - £3.  I didn't make it to chinatown today.  The rain did not stop for the entire evening and completely slowed me down.  I saw a lot of places in half of the day in London.  (;

No comments:

Post a Comment