Thursday, November 28, 2013

Biltmore's Gardens

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!  I am thankful for all I have, and the opportunities to travel solo this year.

It's a beautiful sunny Thanksgiving day in Knoxville, Tennessee.  
I visited the frosty Biltmore's Gardens in the snow after touring the gigantic Biltmore House yesterday.










The temperature went below 20 degrees at some point.  It was a snowy windy day.  The wind about to blew me away for a couple of times, then I realized that all other groups disappeared so I turned around right before the frozen pond.




I checked out this gardener's place on my way out.  Must be pretty in Spring and Summer.  Still looks fascinating with snow to me.


2 comments:

  1. Biltmore looks gorgeous in the snow! I've always wanted to return to Biltmore and enjoy it during another season. I think it would be stunning in the spring with the flowers in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go back there in Spring! Must be pretty.

      Delete